Past Programs for State of the Coast (2014-2015) and the Heceta Head Coastal Conference (2005-2013).
- 7th Annual Heceta Head Coastal Conference Program
- Summary of Conference Proceedings
- Student Poster Abstracts
- Panel 1: The Future of Groundfish Trawlers
- Panel 2: Oregon’s Ocean Policy
- 2007 Keynote Address: The Opportunities and Challenges of Marine Aquaculture, Dr. Gil Sylvia
- Panel 3: The Power of Ocean Waves
- Lecture: Monitoring Oregon’s Coastal Ocean with the Autonomous Underwater Glider,” by Dr. R. Kipp Shearman
- Conference Workshop Responses and Acknowledgements
- Panel 1: Wave Energy Power: Why Oregon Looks So Good
- Panel 2: A National Marine Sanctuary for the Oregon Coast?
- Panel 3: Looking Ahead: Marine Reserves for the Oregon Coast?
- Discussion Group Responses:
- Panel 4: Filling the Gaps: Scientific Research Priorities for Oregon’s Ocean
- Conference Wrap-up and Acknowledgements